I strongly believe that travelling helps you get know yourself better. Travelling enriches your life. It brings new experiences, memories and friendships. These experiences help shape us into who are we.
Below are my top reasons to travel:
- Experience different cultures and ways of life.
- Perspective and personal growth.
- Food – there are many yummy flavours and spices to tastes. Some may be intimidating. For example, Haggis, escargot and blowfish.
- Challenge yourself with something new and different.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Prove to yourself that you can do anything you set your mind to.
The world is a huge, huge place and the opportunities are endless. Whether it’s enjoying a macaron in Paris, hiking up Mount Everest or learning to surf in Australia. The world really is your oyster.
Take that first step. Start travelling and making memories. You won’t regret it.